We request that articles provide specific help for parents. We will accept articles that deal with the following topics:
Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
Curriculum and Lesson Plans
Language and Communication
Learning and Development
Sensory Integration Therapy
Speech and Language
Teenagers and Young People
Therapists and Teachers
or any topic related to autism, ADHD, Asperger’s, ASD, PDD-NOS…
Creating a post that fits into one of these categories ensures you a better chance of being published. If your post is selected for publication, you will be notified.
How to Submit an Article
- Document format: HTML, DOC, TXT, or RTF, with URLs spelled out in the text (not embedded)
- Language and tone: We invite blogs that use informal or conversational language. Please spell out any abbreviations included in your blog.
- Please include a (2-3 sentence) author bio to include: The author’s name, title, organization, if applicable (including link), and contact information.
- Payment: AutismLink appreciates your voluntary contributions. We are unable to purchase any blogs.
- Please try to keep the blog word count between 500-1000 words.
- If you have a picture to go with the article, please include it. If you don’t provide a picture we will use a stock photo that goes with the article.
- Make sure there is proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article
- Your submission should be non-commercial/non-promotional in nature and should not contain commercial web addresses, e-mail addresses or phone numbers.
- It should be non judgmental, fact checked, and beneficial to parents and caregivers with children on the autism spectrum.
- AutismLink.com reserves the right to reject your submission, or to edit/delete any parts of it that violate this Agreement, including the right to ban violators from submitting again.
- If you have any questions or problems, please contact us.